International Summer Jazz Academy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Summer Jazz Academy Forum

Krakow, Poland

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musical Inspiration

Go down 
+2
Stefan_2bass
Max-with-the-Sax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Max-with-the-Sax

Max-with-the-Sax

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-07-31

Musical Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 3:39

Don´t stop Writing.
Germany feels so lonely. I wish I could be with all of you now back in Krakow.
Yes, yes I know, I´m sentimetal again Smile
At the moment I listening To David Sanborns Best Of.
What are your favorite Music Titles at the moment?
Please post your favorites for the moment right here. I´m interested in some new stuff!!!!!!
At the moment I´m listening to a lot of acid Jazz, like Beady Belle (thanks Nastya for that inspiration again Smile)
I also found the Basement Jaxx for me.
And youuuu? afro
Back to top Go down
http://diegod.de.vu
Max-with-the-Sax

Max-with-the-Sax

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 3:51

AAAAND could everybody please send me their AIM or any other instant messinger name? THX!
Back to top Go down
http://diegod.de.vu
Stefan_2bass

Stefan_2bass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 15:25

If You mean new electronic jazz music check out some so-called nu jazz bands/players like Cinematic Orchestra, Jaga Jazzist, Erik Truffaz, Bugge Wesseltoft, Niels Petter Molvaer. I think You're gonna like it.

Me, recently I've been listening jazz from 60's like Wayne Shorter, Trane, acoustic Miles. Though quite often I like to put on easier stuff, mostly dub & reggae - Jazz Jamaica, Skatallites, Fat Freddy's Drop and my favourite Matisyahu - that's really cool.

Greetings,

Stefan
Back to top Go down
kajetan_borowski_piano

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 21:28

Michael Brecker, Steps Ahead, Yellowjackets, Charlie Parker, Oscar Peterson Smile
Back to top Go down
szymon_fortuna_drums

szymon_fortuna_drums

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 16:50

kajetan_borowski_piano wrote:
Michael Brecker, Steps Ahead, Yellowjackets, Charlie Parker, Oscar Peterson Smile

Hey

I started to being intrested in kyoto jazz massive...I have to write for the semester an essay in which I'll compare two tunes...so I choosed one of the tunes of Kyoto jazz massive and some blues so it's going to be quite controvercial work heheh

but ROCK&ROLL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/szymes
Kacper_Guitar_yeah

Kacper_Guitar_yeah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 23:20

Pat Metheny, Mike Stern, John Petrucci, Guthrie Govan etc. Razz I'm listening a lot of different music:)

Greetings:)
Back to top Go down
nikola

nikola

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 22:21

Chick Corea Return To Forever, Bobby McFerrin, Esbjorn Svensson Trio, Brad Mehldau, Leszek Mozdzer, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones (check out Jeff Coffin's solos), Ella Fitzgerald+Satchmo, Bjork, Amon Tobin, and many many more?

take care,

nikola
Back to top Go down
http://nikola.fe.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Inspiration   Musical Inspiration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Inspiration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Summer Jazz Academy Forum :: International Summer Jazz Academy-